Friday, April 25, 2014

♬♬Leaving on jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.♬♬

(I swear this song gets stuck in my head every time I fly.)

It's been an amazing vacation, with tons of tasty things, many cool people, and a lot of pretty stuff, but it's time to wander on home. I'm sitting at Narita airport, waiting on my flight to board. I've got my last meal in Japan (a big bowl of shrimp tempura udon), and got all my souvenirs and snacks and sweets for people back home, so all that's left to do is wait for the cabin door to open.

I'm obviously a few days behind on posts (though not as bad as I expected!), so finish those up state side. Hopefully I can knock a few out on the flight. Lord knows I'll have time. I'm also well behind on photos (which I did expect) so I'll get those up in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment